ua

ua

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Tim Buckley : Goodbye and Hello 1967


Tracks :

1. No man can find the war
2. Carnival song
3. Pleasant street
4. Hallucinations
5. I Never asked to be your mountain
6. Once I was
7. Phantasmagoria in two
8. Knight - Errant
9. Goodbye and Hello
10.Morning glory

Once I Was

Once I was a soldier
And I fought on foreign sands for you
Once I was a hunter
And I brought home fresh meat for you
Once I was a lover
And I searched behind your eyes for you
And soon there'll be another
To tell you I was just a lie

And sometimes I wonder
Just for a while
Will you remember me

And though you have forgotten
All of our rubbish dreams
I find myself searching
Through the ashes of our ruins
For the days when we smiled
And the hours that ran wild
With the magic of our eyes
And the silence of our words

And sometimes I wonder
Just for a while
Will you remember me

DOWNLOAD   FLAC

No comments:

Post a Comment