ua

ua

Sunday, April 05, 2015

Red Mist : Empire Of All 1994 Vinyl 45 Rpm Single ( Limited Edition )


Red Mist is a Greek " Stoner " band and their fist presence on disc was on the compilaton "Ninteens Rock" . This band was formed by the members of "Λευκή Συμφωνία " and "Selefice" .
I have no other informatios about this band .

Η 1η τους παρουσία σε δίσκο.Nineties rock.Μέλη από ΛΕΥΚΗ ΣΥΜΦΩΝΙΑ,SELEFICE



Members :

Takis Barbagalas : Guitars
Miltos Tzalogiannis : Vocals
Sotiris Tsironis : Bass
Nikos Manousopoulos : Drums






Label : Wipe Out! Records ?– WOR 080
Format : Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM
Country : Greece
Released : 1994
Genre : Stoner Rock

Traxs

Side A. : Empire Of All


  
Side B. : The Witch 




Freedom for my faith
Passion for my love
Symbol for my grave
Crossing every road
Finding every way

Flac  Size :  52,2 MB


3 comments:

  1. Hi friend,

    My old Surfadelic blog was shut down due to issues with DMCA,
    so I want to let you know of my new adress

    https://surfadelic2.wordpress.com/

    Best regards,
    Mr.Eliminator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a nightmare when a blog is shut down . We put your new link on our page . Keep on Rockin' .

      Delete
    2. Big thanx for your support.

      Cheers,
      Mr.E

      Delete