ua

ua

Sunday, March 17, 2013

ASPIRINES


It was summer of  2008 when me and my friend George ( Θείος ) decided to create a Blog , posting Good Music , Rare Vinyl Lps , Greek Rock Bands , Arts , Comics , Poetry , Political and Social satirics and Rock events .
We decided to name our blog "URBAN SUICIDE", but Google didn't accept that name.

Listening the song "ASPIRINE "  ( Green On Red )  we gave birth to " URBAN ASPIRINES " .
"Urban medicines" for your ears and your souls.

After 4 1/2 years , Rapidshare deleted all our links .

We decided to fight the Shits and continue our Rock way .
In only 7 days we restored over 130 files .

After few weeks , all the links were restored .

Many Thankx to all our friendly Blogers for their support .



ASPIRINE
  ( Green On Red  )



In a world of subjects
in a world of pain


I look for round and round
and I see the same .


Subjects of desire
things of Pain


please release me from this world
I swear I 'll be your game .


GIVE ME SOME  ASPIRINE
.   GIVE ME SOME PAIN .


In a world of subjects
Doesn't  seem the same
I flowed upside down in my world
but I see it straight




In a World of something
In an world of Pain
I would n't to sacrifice my mind



just show me the way .


GIVE ME SOME  ASPIRINE
. PLEASE .  GIVE ME SOME PAIN .

In a world of restwones
In a world of Pain
I flowed upside down
I see my self the same



In a world of something
In a world of Pain
Please give me some ASPIRINE
Please say the same .


GIVE ME SOME  ASPIRINE PLEASE
. GIVE ME SOME PAIN .


In a world of something
In a world of Pain
I go up and down



my eyes are grey


GIVE ME SOME  ASPIRINE  PLEASE
. GIVE ME SOME PAIN .




8 comments:

  1. Ευχαριστούμε για την όμορφη μουσική που μας προσφέρετε. Keep on Rockin.
    Kakofonix - Ξάνθη

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)....................
    Tην καλημέρα μου και...Κeep on Rocking.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Πολύ ωραίο το χρονικό δημιουργίας των U.A. Τα ωραία πράγματα είναι αποτέλεσμα της στιγμής. Πολλούς χαιρετισμούς από τα 10.000 Μάτια, είμαστε μαζί σας στην προσπάθεια σας. Χαιρόμαστε που δεν το βάζετε κάτω και που θα συνεχίσετε. Εάν σε άλλη περίπτωση δεν γινόταν αυτό θα υπήρχε ένα δυσαναπλήρωτο κενό. Δυνατά και καθαρά και πάλι λοιπόν!

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep up the great work!
    μπραβο σας παιδια! καλη συνεχεια!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Το aspirine είναι ένα από τα αγαπημένα μου τραγούδια επίσης, δεν το ήξερα ότι απ'αυτό δώσατε το όνομα στο blog!Αγωνιστικούς χαιρετισμούς!
    υ.γ.μήπως είναι ευκαιρία τώρα να ανεβάσετε ένα καλύτερο rip,D.Χ.Μ-different?το προηγούμενο ήταν πολύ φλατ ο ήχος και κομένες οι ψηλές!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Σας ευχαριστούμε όλους παιδιά.
    Χάρη στην σκληρή δουλειά του Κώστα κυρίως, καθημερινά ανεβαίνουν αρκετά από τα διαγραμμένα, τσεκάρετε...
    Για τον Demonst τώρα, θα το ξαναριπάρω πριν ξανανέβει, από περιέργεια κυρίως για να δω τυχόν διαφορές.
    Και πάλι ευχαριστούμε για την υποστήριξη.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Τo RockNRoll είναι η πέτρα που κυλάει και δε χορταριάζει! Ευχαριστουμε πολυ, keep on rockin and don't forget to boogie...

    ReplyDelete