ua

ua

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The New Colony Six : At The River's Edge


Chicago , in the mid-sixties , hosted one of the finest stables of psychedelic garage band talent in the United States . With the British invasion in full force , scores of aspiring local bands were emerging with a style and sound which was heavily influenced by their English idols . One group defied the trend with a fierce determination to bring rock and roll back to America . Their name :
The New Colony Six
Tracks
1. I confess
2. A heart is made of many things
3. Don't you think it's time you stopped your cryin'
4. Last nite
5. I and you
6. At the river's edge
7. I lie awake
8. Dawn is breaking
9. The time of the year is sunset
10.Some people think I'm a playboy
11.Cadillac
12.Sunshine
13.Love you so much
14.Let me love you
15.You're gonna be mine
16.Warm baby
17.Accept my ring
18.My dreams depend on you
19.I'm here now
20.Woman
21.The power of love
22.Mister you're a better man than I

Bitrate 320
Size 131 MB

2 comments: