ua

ua

Friday, February 27, 2009

ISIS : In The Absence Of Truth : 2006


This album was relesead on july 9 2006 by
Chris Mereschuk
and Jay Randall

Members of the band :
Jeff Caxide : Bass
Michael Gallagher : Guitar
Aaron Harris : Drums
Bryant Clifford Meyer : Electronics , Guitar , Vocals
Aaron Turner : Guitar , Vocals

Their sound travells between traditional Metal Riffs , new elements of electronics , Death Sounds , drumming complexity , hardcore and doom-metal Vibes and smells of New Progressive .
The music of Isis is not suitable for mainstream release or commercial radio playlist

Trakx

1. Wrists of Kings
2. Not in Rivers , but in Indrops
3. Dulcinea
4. Over rootand Thorn
5. 1000 Sharols
6. All Out of Time , Into Space
7. Holy Tears

8. Firdous E Bareen
9. Garden Of Light

GARDEN OF LIGHT

I fell asleep in a world dressed in grey
Only to awake in a garden divine
There was song and dance and untarnished flesh
A feast for the body and eyes
It was you who brought me here
Yours, whose face greeted me, in the garden of light
You are the face of God
You are my breath
My life, my death

No comments:

Post a Comment