ua

ua

Sunday, July 24, 2022

Vaso Delirium

Vaso Delirium is a friend of mine, she lives in Athens and she is an artist.

She said:
I'm a (mainly) traditional illustrator from Greece and am here to share my ideas with the world. I'm highly inspired by the natural world as well as fantastic zoology, mythology and fairytales. My dream house is a library or a lighthouse (heaven would be a mix of both!) and is placed in Ulthar. Always enjoy loosing myself in good comics and books with my sketchbook somewhere near to take notes or make doodles of my thoughts. I also enjoy leaving notes in my books and see them again every time i decide to re-read it. I respect every form of life, with a tiny bit more attraction to felines.

These are some of her paintings never posted on Urban Aspirines. 

                   

DANCE OF DEATH 

                                      
DE SPELL SISTERS

                                


                                               

                                    
PETER MURPHY

                                         
BLIXA BARGELD

                                       


                                       
HANGOVER


5 comments:

  1. Dear Vaso,
    i have realized my dream house only in this case it is an appartment with my library. There are thousands of books. BUT ALL VERY SELECTIVE.
    JUST LIKE WITH THE MUSIC. I only have a place for what is special and appealing to my existentially.
    I also love to write down thoughts that jump out at me.
    Nice to meet someone who loves books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GREAT work !! Congratulations Vaso 👏👏👏 I love it !! ❣️❣️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice artwork. I would say blixa bargeld looks just like Peter Murphy here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obviously a very talented artist. Thanks for the exposure to it.

    ReplyDelete