ua

ua

Friday, May 01, 2009

Screamin ' Jay Hawkins : Move me


Jalacy Hawkins, best known as Screamin' Jay Hawkins (July 18, 1929 – February 12, 2000) was an African-American singer. Famed chiefly for his powerful, operatic vocal delivery and wildly theatrical performances of songs such as "I Put a Spell on You" and "Constipation Blues," Hawkins sometimes used macabre props onstage, making him perhaps the first shock rocker.

This is not an official album of Screamin' Jay Hawkins .
There are not details on the CD about the year of it's release . ( Help me somebody )

Tracks

1. I got a spell on you
2. I' ve got you under my skin
3. Time after time
4. Ebb tide
5. Move me
6. Africa gone funky
7. Ashes
8. I need you
9. Sweet ginny

Bonus Tracks

10. I put a spell on you : Screamin' Jay Hawkins ( Original Version )
11. I put a spell on you : Manfrend Mann
12. I put a spell on you : Creedence Clearwater Revival
13. I put a spell on you : Them ( Van Morrisson )
14. I put a spell on you : Alan Price ( Animals )



Size 117 MB
Format : CD
Label : YEAAH ! Records
Bitrate 320

Put a spell on it and take it HERE

2 comments:

  1. Look for info:

    https://www.discogs.com/Screamin-Jay-Hawkins-I-Put-A-Spell-On-You/master/489129

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Move Me" was released in 2000, it is a re-release of the 1977 Album "I Put A Spell On You".

    ReplyDelete