ua

ua

Friday, May 01, 2009

VA : Give Me Innocence . I' m Sick ! Tales from The Greek Underground N0 1


This is not an official compilation made by independed Greek Labels
Here is the smell of URBAN ASPIRINES ' best Greek groups.
This is made from me to you
Take it or leave it !

VA : Give me Innocence , I' m Sick !!!

TRACKS

01. Villa 21 : House of the Damned (EP Version) (Post soon the complete Ep )
02. Closer : Empty U
03. Ding An Sich : Fun
04. Last Drive : Blue Moon
05. Last Drive : The Valley of Death
06. Sound Devise : Flowers in your mouth
07. Antitropau Council : I Believe You
08. Nothing Red : Code Error
09. Blue Birds Refused to Fly : Alchemy
10. Raining Pleasure : Talking to a Poet
11. Next Time Passions : Sunday Sore
12. Vodka Juniors : Blessed to be cursed
13. Echo Tatoo : Over ' 96
14. The Flowers Of Romance : For the Wolf Withtin

Size 160 MB
Bitrate 320

HERE

7 comments:

  1. thx urban aspirines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the effort in compiling this, Urban Aspirines. I'm sure I'll thoroughly enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. φοβερη συλλογη !!!!!
    νασαι καλα.

    ReplyDelete
  4. House of the Daaamned!!!! Special thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello again. There is an amazing Greek band on this comp called Ding An Sich. Can you find anything or everything from them?
    πάντα ευγνώμων

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ D: Ding An Sich? Χα! Χα! Χα! Μέσα στο μυαλό σου είμαι! Είναι η επόμενη ανάρτηση. Μια μέρα υπομονή λοιπόν.

      Delete
    2. Great news Kostas. I did manage to find their
      Old As Forever...New As Tomorrow.
      Let me know if you would like that one?

      Delete