ua

ua

Saturday, June 29, 2013

VARIOUS : ANAFI ( Aegean Sea ) - ARGOSTOLI ( Ionio Sea ) : A LOVE SONGS COLLECTION

ROUKOUNAS  BEACH  -  ANAFI  ISLAND   2000
I decided to upload a Collection with some of my favorite Slow Love Songs .
I will try to put the designs of my favorite artist friend  VASO DELIRIUM.
and some designs of mine .

1. DAN  FOGELBERG
 
:  THERE'S A PLACE IN THE WORLD FOR A GAMBLER


There's a song in the heart
Of a woman
That only the truest of loves
Can release.

Set it free
Oh, set it free
 

There's a light in the depths
Of your darkness
There's a calm at the eye
Of every storm.

Let is shine
Oh, let it shine .




2.  MOODY  BLUES  :  MELANCHOLY  MAN






I'm a melancholy man, that's what I am,
All the world surrounds me, and my feet are on the ground.
I'm a very lonely man, doing what I can,
All the world astounds me and I think I understand
That we're going to keep growing, wait and see.

3. THE  ROLLING  STONES  ;  BLINDED  BY  RAINBOWS



Did you ever feel the pain
That he felt upon the cross
Did you ever feel the knife
Tearing flesh that's oh so soft

Did you ever touch the night
Did you ever count the cost
Do you hide away the fear
Put down paradise as lost

Yeah you're blinded by rainbows
Watching the wind blow
Blinded by rainbows
Do you dream at night
Do you sleep at night
I doubt it .


4. THE HOLLIES :  THE  AIR THAT  I BREATH 



If I could make a wish
I think I'd pass
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound
Nothing to eat, no books to read

Sometimes, all I need is the air that I breathe
And to love you


5. THE  WATERBOYS  :  STRANGE  BOAT


We're sailing on a strange boat
heading for a strange shore
Carrying the strangest cargo
that was ever hauled aboard .


6.  ERIC  BURDON  :  CRY  TO  ME  




When you're waiting for that voice to call
late in the midnight hour
and there is No One
Don't you feel like crying
Don't you feel like crying.(Yeah)
Come on Baby , you can cry to me .
Come on Baby , you can cry to me .

I Love you . You can cry to me .


7.  APHRODITE'S  CHILD  :  I  WANT  TO  LIVE



I want to live
Where they’ll change what they have done
Yeah

I must die
cold and shunned by the sun
Yeah

Why should I stay
Where there are people that hate

They will teach you the hows instead of the why’s
They will turn your truth into lies


8.  LOU   REED   :  PERFECT  DAY


Just a perfect day
You made me forget myself
I thought I was someone else
Someone good .


You're going to reap just what you sow
You're going to reap just what you sow.


9.  DAVID  BOWIE  :  AMSTERDAM  ( EP Vinyl  RiP )





In the port of Amsterdam
There's a sailor who sings
Of the dreams that he brings
From the wide open sea
In the port of Amsterdam
There's a sailor who sleeps
While the river bank weeps
To the old willow tree

In the port of Amsterdam
There's a sailor who dies
Full of beer, full of cries
In a drunken town fight
In the port of Amsterdam
There's a sailor who's born
On a hot muggy morn
By the dawn's early light

In the port of Amsterdam
Where the sailors all meet
There's a sailor who eats
Only fish heads and tails
And he'll show you his teeth
That have rotted too soon
That can haul up the sails
That can swallow the moon

And he yells to the cook
With his arms open wide
"Hey, bring me more fish
Throw it down by my side"
And he wants so to belch
But he's too full to try
So he stands up and laughs
And he zips up his fly

In the port of Amsterdam
You can see sailors dance
Paunches bursting their pants
Grinding women to porch
They've forgotten the tune
That their whiskey voice croaked
Splitting the night
With the roar of their jokes
And they turn and they dance
And they laugh and they lust
Till the rancid sound of the accordion bursts
And then out of the night
With their pride in their pants
And the sluts that they tow
Underneath the street lamps

In the port of Amsterdam
There's a sailor who drinks
And he drinks and he drinks
And he drinks once again
He'll drink to the health
Of the whores of Amsterdam
Who've given their bodies
To a thousand other men
Yeah, they've bargained their virtue
Their goodness all gone
For a few dirty coins
Well he just can't go on
Throws his nose to the sky
And he aims it up above
And he pisses like I cry
On the unfaithful love

In the port of Amsterdam
In the port of Amsterdam

10. THE BLACK   HEART  PROCESSION  : A CRY  FOR  LOVE


Love
not our love
Love isn't supposed to be this way
Love is a poison ring
and love has poured you drinks
now love waits for you to sleep

don't you lend it to a friend
'cause you may never see that friend again.

Love will sting and Love will burn
Love will steal all you've learned .

It's a double edged sword .


11.  DR.  HOOK  :  SYLVIA'S  MOTHER



Sylvia's mother says Sylvia's busy, too busy to come to the phone
Sylvia's mother says Sylvia's trying, to start a new life of her own
Sylvia's mother says Sylvia's happy, so why don't you leave her alone
And the operator says Forty cents more, for the next three minutes

CHORUS:
Please Mrs. Avery I just got to talk to her
I'll only keep her a while
Please Mrs. Avery I just want to tell her
Goodbye


Sylvia's mother says Sylvia's packing, she's going be leaving today
Sylvia's mother says Sylvia's marrying, a fellow down Galveston-Way
Sylvia's mother says Please don't say nothing, to make her start crying and stay
And the operator says Forty cents more, for the next three minutes

12.  STEVE  FORBERT  :  I'M  IN LOVE  WITH  YOU

ANAFI  ISLAND  -  THE RETURN  IN ATHENS AFTER 6 MONTHS  ON THE BEACH OF ROUKOYNAS

Pick me up, shake me out
And hang me on your line
I'm a fool for you

I looked up, saw you smile
And then I saw your eyes
I'm in love with you

You're too much for me
I'm a worn-out sail
On the sidewalk sea

There's a light
There's a fire shining day and night
It came burning through

Shine on me, shine on down
You keep me high and dry
I'm in love with you

You're too much for me
I'm a worn-out sail
On the sidewalk sea


13.  THE  DAVE  CLARK  FIVE  :  JULIA  (  45 Rpm  Vinyl  Rip )



It was only yesterday
she were walking out of my life
I was taking my surprise
had no time to realise Why

I wish I could die .


14.  CREEDENCE  CLEARWATER  REVIVAL : IT'S  JUST  A THOUGHT  ( 45 Rpm Vinyl Rip )



It's just a thought
But I've noticed somethin' strange,
Gettin' harder to explain;
All the years are passin' bye and bye,
Still I don't know what makes it go;
Who said to wait and you'll see?

It's just a thought
But I wondered if you knew
That the song up there is you.
They can't take it from you
If you don't give it away;
Don't give it away; Ooh (It's given away.)


15. PAUL  MC  CARTNEY  :  LET  ME  ROLL IT


You Gave Me Something, I Understand,
You Gave Me Loving In The Palm Of My Hand
I Can't Tell You How I Feel
My Heart Is Like A Wheel
Let Me Roll It
Let Me Roll It To You
Let Me Roll It
Let Me Toll It To You


16.  BREAD  :  EVERYTHING  I  OWN




You sheltered me from harm.
Kept me warm, kept me warm
You gave my life to me
Set me free, Set me free
The finest years I ever knew
were all the years I had with you


I would give anything I own,
Give up my life, my heart, my home.
I would give everything I own,
just to have you back again.


17. JOHN  LENNON  :  WORKING  CLASS  HERO


As soon as you're born they make you feel small
By giving you no time instead of it all

They hurt you at home and they hit you at school
They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool
Till you're so crazy you can't follow their rules
A working class hero is something to be .


18. SPOOKY  TOUTH  :  LOVE  IS  REAL





Sometimes I sit in lonely places
Thinking of those distant faces
and there's one that's allways near
face all throught it shows so clear
Love is real . Love is real .

Watch the clouds roll slowly by
I See this face up in the sky
Sadly gazing and reflecting
Things I've done with her respecting
Love is real . Love is real .

The more I stare in real belief
A smile apears within it's grief
spread and then I realise
Real Love has no time for lies
Love is real . Love is real .


10 comments:

  1. ειναι πολυ ομορφο να εισαι ερωτευμενος!χαιρομαι πολυ για σενα!

    να φανταστω αυτη η συλλογη ειναι δικης σου εμπνευσης και οχι καποιο ετοιμο αμλπουμ ε;

    χιλια ευχαριστω για αλλη μια φορα που με τιμας στο μπλογκ σας!
    τα δικα σου σχεδια φαινονται αρκετα παλια,με μεγαλη δοση παιδικης αθοωτητας και ψυχεδελειας!μου αρεσουν πολυ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Βασούλα μου , φυσικά είναι μιά συλλογή που τσιλιμπούρδισα για πάρτυ μου και για πάρτυ σας . Κομμάτια που Υπεραγαπώ . Δεν κυκλοφορεί σε CD εταιρείας . Τα σχεδιάκια αυτά τα είχα φτιάξει όταν ήμουν 13-14 χρόνων . Μόλις είχα γνωρίσει τα "Πάκια" . Μπαμ Κάνουν !!! Μετά απο αυτά τα γρατζουνίσματα , έφυγα για Αλλού . Πέρασα απο το Σκοτάδι και γνώρισα το ΦΩΣ .
    Το θέμα είναι ότι ακόμη δεν βλέπω την Τύφλα μου !!
    Τα σχεδιάκια σου δεν παίζονται ρε φιλενάδα !
    ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΩ !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Η Ωρα είναι 14-31 . Μεσσημέρι . Γειά σου Κέλλυ μου ! Ξεκοϋδουνος είμαι . Πρέπει να την κάνω γιά nanakia . Γαμώ το το .! Φιλιά , δεν το παλέύω άλλο . ( Ψέμματα )~ Σε Δέκα ημέρες πιστεύω να τα καταφέρω να σας έρθω και να χορέψουμε το χορό του "ΤΣΑΤΣΑΡΆΚΗ" στην πλατεία έως ότου έρΘουν οι Μπάτσοι να μας μαζέψουν .Κροκόδειλλος είμαι τελείως .Μπατάρω .Ευτυχώς έχω κάτι τσίπουρα του Λευτέρη στην κουζίνα και 2 μπίρες στο ψυγείο.( LOVE is Real) Πάω να ξεραθώ - Στις Μπίρες - Δε σ΄αγαπάω καθόλου !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Υπέροχη η πρώτη φωτό! Από τον Ρούκουνα να υποθέσω;
    Πάντα τέτοια εύχομαι :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Fool : Βεβαίως,βεβαίως και είναι ο Ρούκουνας.Μάιος 2000.Κατσικώθηκα σε μιά καβάτζα στο κέντρο της παραλίας και γύρισα πίσω στην Αθήνα αρχές Οκτωβρίου σε ημιάγρια κατάσταση.Είχαμε ξεμείνει καμμιά εικοσσαριά ρεμάλια και αδειάσαμε την παραλία όλοι μαζί.

      Delete
    2. Έτσι, έτσι, αν κι εγώ κλεισιδάνθρωπος δήλωνα πίσω στο '90 και '92 :)

      Delete
    3. @ Fool : Παίζει και να έχουμε μπεκρουλιάσει παρέα στην Ανάφη.Εάν έχεις ακούσει για κάποιο Θεόμουρλο μακρυμάλλη Πιανίστα που τριγυρνούσε στην Παπαδιά φορώντας μιά μπλούζα που έγραφε " ΤΕΛΟΣ ΟΙ ΜΠΟΥΡΟΥΧΕΣ " παρέα με τον Αντρέα και τον Σπύρο απο τους "Αέρα-Πατέρα" , τον Διονύση απο τους "Χειμερινούς Κολυμβητές" , τους Σπυρόπουλους απο τους " Σπυριδούλα "κ.λ.π κ.λ.π , ήμουν Εγώ . 6 μήνες στο Ρούκουνα έλιωσα τελείως !

      Delete
  5. Ερωτευνένος ή όχι,τι ψυχή έχεις ρε φίλε για να φτιάξεις μιά τέτοια συλλογή;Απίστευτα κομμάτια. Τρελάθηκα με την επιλογή σου στο κομμάτι των Stones.Τι να πω για το κομμάτι των Spooky Tooth ;Δε γνώριζα καν την ύπαρξή του.Μακάρι να ήμουν κι εγώ,τότε σε εκείνη την παραλία και να είχαμε γνωριστεί.
    Ελένη απο Χανιά.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ψυχή ? ΟΧΙ . Κάποτε την ξέχασα , την έχασα στους δρόμους του Rock'n'Roll και τώρα πιά ψάχνω να την βρω κάπου στο Αργοστόλι , δίπλα σε κάτι φιλαράκια , Κωλορεμάλια απίστευτα , Θεόμουρλα Φρικουλο - Πανκ - Νιου γουέιβ - Ρεμπέτικο - Ζωγράφους - Μουσικούς - Σκατόπαιδα
      τα οποία με γοητεύουν ακόμη . Σε λίγες ημέρες θα είμαι δίπλα τους .

      Delete
  6. The file don't exist

    ReplyDelete