ua

ua

Monday, March 09, 2009

Laurie Anderson : Bright Red 1994


Produced by BRIAN ENO
Co - Produced by LAURIE ANDERSON

LOU REED appears courtesy of Sire Records company
ADRIAN BELEW appears courtesy of Caroline Records
BRIAN ENO appears courtesy of Opal Ltd


Tracks

BRIGHT RED
1. Speechless
2. Bright Red
3. The Puppet Motel
4. Speak my language
5. World without end
6. Freefall
7. Muddy river
TIGHTROPE
8. Beautiful pea green boat
9. Love among the sailors
10.Poison
11.In our sleep
12.Night in Baghdad
13. Tightrope
14.Same time tomorrow

TIGHTROPE
Last night I dreamed I died and that my life had
been rearranged into some kind of theme park.
And all my friends were walking up and down the boardwalk.
And my dead grandmother was selling
cotton candy out of a little shack.
And there was this big ferris wheel
about half a mile out in the ocean,
half in and half out of water.
And all my old boyfriends were on it.
With their new girlfriends.
And the boys were waving and shouting
and the girls were saying Eeek.

Then they disappeared under the surface of the water
and when they came up again they were laughing
and gasping for breath.

In this dream I'm on a tightrope
and I'm tipping back and forth trying to keep my balance.
And below me are all my relatives
and if I fall I'll crush them.
This long thin line. This song line. This shout.

The only thing that binds me to the turning world below
and all the people and noise and sounds and shouts.
This tightrope made of sound
This long thin line made of my own blood.
Remember me is all I ask.
And if remembered be a task forget me.

Remember me is all I ask.
And if remembered be a task forget me.
This long thin line. This long thin line.
This long thin line. This tightrope.

Remember me is all I ask. And if remembered be a task forget me. This long thin line. This long thin line. This long thin line. This tightrope.

Size 129 MB
Bitrate 320

Take it here

4 comments:

  1. The links to rapidshare in this post and the previous are the same. Is that ok?
    M:x:035

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks . It was only a mistake . Now everything is allright .
    I hope you like Laurie .
    Many greetings from Athens , Greece .
    KOSTAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. ever more thankx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx a lot :D
    Greetz from Gwyn

    ReplyDelete