ua

ua

Friday, May 01, 2009

VA : Give Me Innocence . I' m Sick ! Tales from The Greek Underground N0 1


This is not an official compilation made by indipended Greek Labels
Here is the smell of URBAN ASPIRINES ' best Greek groups.
This is made from me to you
Take it or leave it !

VA : Give me Innocence , I' m Sick !!!

TRACKS

01. Villa 21 : House of the Damned (EP Version) (Post soon the complete Ep )
02. Closer : Empty U
03. Ding An Sich : Fun
04. Last Drive : Blue Moon
05. Last Drive : The Valley of Death
06. Sound Devise : Flowers in your mouth
07. Antitropau Council : I Believe You
08. Nothing Red : Code Error
09. Blue Birds Refused to Fly : Alchemy
10. Raining Pleasure : Talking to a Poet
11. Next Time Passions : Sunday Sore
12. Vodka Juniors : Blessed to be cursed
13. Echo Tatoo : Over ' 96
14. The Flowers Of Romance : For the Wolf Withtin

Size 160 MB
Bitrate 320

HERE

4 comments:

  1. thx urban aspirines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the effort in compiling this, Urban Aspirines. I'm sure I'll thoroughly enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. φοβερη συλλογη !!!!!
    νασαι καλα.

    ReplyDelete
  4. House of the Daaamned!!!! Special thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete