ua

ua

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

XLOS : From The Bottom Of Our Bottle 2007

BEER SAUSAGES CHAOS

Hard Core Punk my baby and I love it . I Don't care ! Fuck !!! One more Beer !
Τα παιδιά τα σπάνε . Gαμούν και Dέρνουν !

Not available in the Music Stores ( Μany thanx to my friend Lila for the contacktτττ)
Γειά σου ρε Λιλάκι !!!

Trakx

01. My neighours
02. Master & Servants
03. World we live in
04. Shakkin' boobs
05. Fight back
06. About her love
07. Everyday life
08. Death game
09. Something is killing us
10. Re-Alize


SOMETHING IS KILLING US ALL

The real way to believe
is to deny what you see.

You forgot to trust
You forgot to stand
You forgot to breath.

You' re sleeping in your bed
This Fucking pleasant dream

You know
I know
We all know

Something is killind us all
Something is killing us all .

Size 69 ΜΒ
Bitrate 320
Take it HERE ΚαρGιόληdες

No comments:

Post a Comment